Innovate Design Systems adding an contemporary twist to an older style property with our slimline aluminium glazing system.This material has many advantages over plastic, gaining an increased market share, particularly in recent years with many new developments of flats and contemporary houses. It is rare nowadays for such modern buildings to have plastic windows.
Aluminium provides not only greater strength and the desired slim sight lines but is also more resistant to the elements and thus not likely to warp or rot.
It is a material with a high strength-to-weight ratio that is easily formed into many shapes and configurations, remaining the most common commercial framing material.
- Its hard surface resists denting and weathering.
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Ease of maintenance.
- Increased levels of security
- Meet the highest standard for air and water infiltration and structural integrity.
- Able to meet many architectural specifications that plastic windows can’t.
- Available in virtually any colour.
Check out our Windows page and call us on 01306 500164