The Innovate window collection offers a whole palette of sculptured and chamfered profiles to enhance or transform your dream home making it more secure, quieter, warmer and comfortable. Our high performance windows comply with Part L of Building Regulations.
- Wide choice of colours in uPVC, aluminium and timber.
- Wide range of styles to suit your individual requirements – choice of handles, leaded designs and glass patterns.
- Low E/K glass* as standard – with upgrades available.
- All products comply with and exceed building safety requirements.
- Multi-point security locking as standard.
- Residence 9 (R9) - our top end window and door system that authentically replicates 19th Century timber designs (visit residence9.co.uk for more information)
* Innovate can install any type of glass and with its long standing plethora of knowledge, can advise on the most suitable type to be used.
Below are the various glass types available - we'll be happy to explain them further...
- Low E/K glass - This is an insulating glass and is required as standard.
- Active Neutral - A self-cleaning glass with high solar properties. Creates a hassle-free roofing system for conservatories.
- Active Blue - A self-cleaning glass with high solar properties. Creates a hassle-free roofing system for conservatories.
- Argon - A gas filling to your sealed units to upgrade the energy rating even further. A standard requirement on timber windows. Optional on UPVC and aluminium.
- Soft Coat - Increases the energy rating of your window and doors.